Social Media training included 4 iconic locations + 4 hot digital topics + 10 eager Tourism Operators
The social media training workshop is designed to help to grow the “digital skills and confidence” of the participants, whilst leaving a little #digitallove along the way…
Who was this course is for?
- Small to medium business owners or managers
- Operating in Phillip Island and surrounds
- Looking for hands-on approach to improve their online marketing
- Generate more sales through effective social media
- Build confidence to use Social Media
- Develop skills to “Do it Yourself”
- Provide guidance on the rights tools
Topics/tools we will cover
- Instagram – Pictures speak a thousand words
- Google Street View – Welcome inside my business in 360 degrees
- Social Videos – They’re easier than you think
- Social Reviews – Very powerful
What an amazing experience is was to meet all the tourism operators who all understood the value of social media in their business.
It was great to leave a little #digitallove along the way, including Instagram posts, 360 virtual tours and reviews, it goes a long way and I encouraged everyone to continue doing it.
I was very humbled by the amazing reviews the participants left me on my Facebook Page. It means a lot and it’s these lovely words that keeps’ me going.
Many thanks to Destination Phillip Island Regional Tourism Board for their support, and it was great to have Phillip Island RSL, Anchor Belle Holiday Park, Phillip Island Nature Parks, Turn the Page Bookshop, Phillip Island Helicopters, Rusty Water Brewery Restaurant & Bar, Pino’s Trattoria, Silverwater Resort on board the Think Digital Coach.
If you’re interested in having the #ThinkDigitalCoach visit your town and conduct a similar Social Media Training session, then please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org | 0422 900 858