- This event has passed.
RAPAD Digital Champions Camp
10 March, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11 March, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
The two-day camp delivered by Think Digital’s, Tim Gentle, will provide the opportunity to build a network of digital champions. The camp will identify and empower Local Digital Champions who will be trained up to have the capacity to deliver local digital education and mentoring in their region. It will:
1. Build a sustainable model for ongoing digital education
2. Increase digital skills & confidence of the region
3. Help grow a digitally engaged region
4. Provide participants in the program the opportunity to join the Outbachhubs team and deliver workshops in their community
5. Improve local economic development
6. Increase viability of community businesses and organisations
Following the two-day camp, participants will join the Outbackhubs team to deliver workshops in their community on a casual basis. Participants will be supported in this delivery by the Outbackhubs team and the Think Digital team.
This two-day camp is being subsidised through Advance Queensland Advancing Regional Innovation Program.
Priced at $1250/person, successful applicants will pay only $125 per participant to attend the two-day workshop. This covers the workshop and meals.
To be selected for the camp, participants must apply through the online process before COB 27 February 2018. Successful applicants will be notified on Wednesday 28 February 2018. Contact Kristine below if you missed this deadline.
Payment of $125.00 required by COB 4 March, otherwise your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list.
Contact Kristine Arnold on 0427649031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org